Author Topic: 21+ Meet Up  (Read 3156 times)

Offline stitchy_girl

21+ Meet Up
« on: August 24, 2014, 09:55:25 AM »
Hey!  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 21+ meet up, either at the Sheraton's hotel bar or another bar nearby the convention?  Let me know, it would be fun! 

Offline DeByrd

Re: 21+ Meet Up
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:39:02 PM »
That sounds like it could have some potential.  Hit me up with a private message for when and where.  ^v^

Offline Utu The Silly Man

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 08:49:04 PM »
Best spot to have a meet up and get a drink would be divebar cuz its close and its a nice spot to kick it.

Offline stitchy_girl

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 07:04:26 AM »
Best spot to have a meet up and get a drink would be divebar cuz its close and its a nice spot to kick it.

My friends and I went to Dive bar during the last SacAnime, it's a really cool bar!  I'd definitely like to go there again, but also want to look for a less crowded, maybe more lounge-y type of place that's good for talking :)

@DeByrd I'll PM you!

Offline Utu The Silly Man

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 08:43:24 AM »

My friends and I went to Dive bar during the last SacAnime, it's a really cool bar!  I'd definitely like to go there again, but also want to look for a less crowded, maybe more lounge-y type of place that's good for talking :)

Well there's Karma on 16th and p a very lounge-y place which is not usually crowded and they have VERY good beer. also there is uncle vitos and nishikis right by it both are good places to drink,eat and to kick it.

Offline stitchy_girl

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 11:47:19 AM »

Well there's Karma on 16th and p a very lounge-y place which is not usually crowded and they have VERY good beer. also there is uncle vitos and nishikis right by it both are good places to drink,eat and to kick it.

Those definitely sound good!  Thanks for the suggestions! I'm not too familiar with the area around the convention center, so I don't know where to go, lol. 

Would you like to join us?  We're planning to do this on Saturday night, and we'll meet in the Sheraton bar then decide where to go from there :)

Offline Mello2033

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 02:21:45 PM »
That would actually be pretty awesome!
I am coming from Alabama.  I have never been to Sacramento before.  It would be cool to have some place to go with some cool people.

Offline DeByrd

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 02:25:18 PM »
Ah cool, I won't be the only one out of my element.  I'm coming from Virginia, mainly to visit some relatives but spending a couple days at this convention is a nice bonus as well.

Offline Mello2033

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 02:31:24 PM »
That's cool. The con is really my only reason for going. I saw the AC theme and I knew I had to go!

Offline dukedome

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 06:41:37 PM »
I'm also interested in this meet up. I'll add midtown Biergarden and Firestone Public house to the list.

Offline stitchy_girl

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 09:32:11 AM »
Cool, I'm glad to hear some people are interested in this! :) 

Let's plan to meet at the Sheraton's bar, Saturday night around 9 ~ 9:30. We can discuss other bars as a group and decide where to go from there! 

Here's a pic of me so you know who to look for, my name is Lauren!

Also, if you wanna come say hi before the meet-up, I'll be at booth AA29 in the Artist Alley!  :)

Offline Mello2033

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 11:22:01 AM »
Ok cool. Sounds like a plan. I will swing by your booth and say hi :)
I'm Nate, btw.

Offline Gorod91

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 08:45:28 PM »
Just wondering if y'all care who shows up, because my buddy and I were wanting to do the same thing?

Offline Avatura

• One of the host for the sacanime hotel party
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 01:08:20 AM »
So whats going to happen here is that me and some friends are going to run a party at the Hyatt hotel. We are going to hold it on Friday night and Saturday night. There will be video games, drinks (mostly alchohol) also byob if you want (recommended). We're also 420 friendly. Were are building a event page on Facebook under sacanime winter 2017 hotel party for more questions text me on my number 4154500602 for more details.

Offline Avatura

• One of the host for the sacanime hotel party
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 01:09:03 AM »