Author Topic: Fan Panels  (Read 493 times)

Offline minikyojin

Fan Panels
« on: September 10, 2016, 03:19:58 PM »
Okay honestly, I hope it's not just me, but can't there be more fan panels next Sac?

I know I was really disappointed that there were hardly any fan panels worth going to (seeing as there hardly any to begin with), but I also understand that sometimes cons have to find new ways to try and promote more traffic and get more people to come, but it felt lack luster this time around

I know people who take running fan panels very seriously, and were disappointed that they couldn't host the panels they were planning for months

I don't want to sound like i'm complaining this whole time (which I'm failing at) but it's a serious thing I hope changes for Sac Winter

Offline vidaliapaintsai

• my tumblr blog
Re: Fan Panels
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:23:56 PM »
yea honestly me and my friends went to no panels during the weekend at all, so the con was pretty much depressing because panels make up like 50% of the con experience. Like wow there wasnt even a homestuck panel and that surprised me since homestuck is pretty much one of the "always there" panels. along with like hetalia and black butler.

I auditioned for two sport anime panels and none of them even got a spot for the weekend so that was really disappointing tbh

but everyone i talked to the whole con said they hated the panel layout and were probably not going to the next con because of this, shame really