Author Topic: Masquerade pre-judging question  (Read 451 times)

Offline Neener

Masquerade pre-judging question
« on: August 20, 2016, 03:55:39 PM »
So I wasn't originally planing on entering the cosplay masquerade this time and kinda decided last minute so I don't have any progress photos of me making my costume at all because I didn't really have access to a decent camera at the time of making it and I don't have a phone. I didn't think this would be an issue since on the website they say it's fine if you don't have any and you will probable just have to answer more questions to prove you made it but in the e-mail they sent out to all the participants about a week ago said "the craftsmenship category award will need your documentation of progress" and that's what's making me slightly concerned :/ any help on if this will be an issue or if I should contact the staff about it would be much appreciated ^^

Offline Rairix

• The Seer of Hope
Re: Masquerade pre-judging question
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 10:07:19 PM »
The rules on the site are 3 years old and haven't been updated. There's new staff running it, and they've always asked for it in the past.

Try to print out a picture of your character, and maybe take a photo or two of some small detail work you've done or anything else you do on it. My first year competing I lost my first progress pictures but still had scraps left over, so I cut out part of the pattern again and used that as one of my pictures.

Offline Neener

Re: Masquerade pre-judging question
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 11:18:29 PM »
Alright thanks ^^