Author Topic: COSPLAY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SACNAIME SUMMER 2016 (UPDATED AS OF 8-23)  (Read 636 times)

Offline Fangy

• Hello!
ABOUT ME

Hello! My name is Fangy, and I did photography for cosplayers at Sacanime summer 2015 and Sacanime Winter 2016, and I’m here to open up photography for winter 2016. I have a few sample photos below, but you can check out more here. I use a Canon EOS 450D camera and Photoshop CS6 for editing. I’ve taken classes on photography in school and I also have a knack for creating interesting angles and colorful shots, whether it be a single or a group.
PRICING

The pricing is easy to figure out, $1 = 1 min, $60 = 1 hour, $30= 30 min and so on and so forth. For every extra person it will be $5 and any extra effects are on the house! Just tell me what you want and I’ll throw it in there. I will only take photoshoots 10+ min long.

LOCATIONS

Location can be a hard place to find especially pertaining to your cosplay, if you have one you think would be great, please tell me! If you have no idea of any locations, we can discuss the best places that I know in the area for the photos and you can make a decision yourself.

FURTHER MORE…

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me!

My tumblr: mindfangy.tumblr.com

My email: kacienicholson@yahoo.com

My number (text me): 916-844-4269 (please tell me your name and that you’d like a photo shoot)

WHEN I AM AVAILABLE
(PLEASE READ) (This will change so check back often!)

Friday:

10am-12pm

7pm-8pm

Saturday:
(all booked!)

Sunday:
(all booked!)

As your time gets reserved, and as the panel and other event times get released, these current time slots will lessen and you will get a confirmation message that your time slot is taken. If you have any questions on time, place, or pricing, please let me know!

EXAMPLES OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY

I’ve done photos for many cosplayers and learned how to do many effects and create angles and settings that fit characters. From lightsabers to magic users to Disney princesses to lolita. Some examples of my work are on my photography blog at knphotosandphotography.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:19:36 PM by Fangy »

Offline Fangy

• Hello!
Re: COSPLAY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SACNAIME SUMMER 2016 (UPDATED)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 09:27:03 PM »
This is still open and Currently updated!