Author Topic: Anyone play 3ds?? Will you play at Sac Anime???  (Read 2451 times)

Offline witchsbrew_

• friend code anyone??
    • pinterest
Anyone play 3ds?? Will you play at Sac Anime???
« on: August 16, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »
So I want to know how many people are fans of the handheld device, Nintendo 3ds. If so I have some questions??

What games do you play? Do you like to play online? Will you bring your device to the convention?? If so, will you be down to exchange friend codes??

Just want to how much of the general public who attends this convention, actively plays their 3ds or 3ds xl It intrigues me to know people around the age of 18 to 30 or so play their devices or prefer this console over others.  :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:27:17 PM by witchsbrew_ »

Offline ColorsOfTheHeart

Re: Anyone play 3ds?? Will you play at Sac Anime???
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 12:15:38 PM »
I play the 3DS and absolutely love it. I mostly play RPG and puzzle games. You'll probably see me playing Pokemon X, Bravely Default, and Fire Emblem:Awakening most. I will most certainly be bringing it to the con and I am down to exchanging friend codes.

Also I am eighteen so in that age group you were looking for.

Offline witchsbrew_

• friend code anyone??
    • pinterest
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:28:10 PM »
Cool hope to see u there. Il be the one popping around Saturday as resetti!

Offline PaladinCecil79

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:49:47 PM »
I've been wanting to get a 3DS for a while, but it's been hard to decide on it.
I've heard from a number of different people who have had problems with the system malfunctioning, but I've also heard a lot of people who say they like it.
Are malfunctions for this system common like with the PS3? There are several 3DS games that I've been wanting to play, but I don't want to have a moment where I get to a really good part of a game and for it to stop working.

Offline JonasJuice

• The Big Anime Game Room
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 09:04:50 PM »
FYI, there will always be a lot of people with 3DS's because of StreetPassing. You will always find people, especially in the gaming halls.

Expect a lot more for next show, especially Super Smash Bros 3DS and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Offline KomaedaNagito

• .: K I N G ♚ K A L :.
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 05:13:17 PM »
I have a DS but not a 3DS , and I also have a vita if that counts lmao

Offline King of Bel

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 03:23:38 PM »
I have a 3DS and I'd love to add you! I'd especially love to know if anyone here plays Persona Q since I haven't streetpassed any one to add Personas to my compendium and I'd love to add any one and streetpass them! (Games I have with streetpass are Bravely Default, Pokemon X, Persona Q, Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey Untold, SMT Soul Hackers, Rustys Real Deal. Think thats all of the ones with the functionality. If anyone plays conception ii I'd like to do that classmanting thing. Never been able to find anyone up for it when im playing.)
On the topic of 3DS' malfunctioning. I've gone through 3 3DS' (regular, purple, Pokemon XL) and never had a malfunction in comparison to my PS3 which freezes a lot. My friend with a 2DS has also never experienced any problems if that helps any!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 03:32:03 PM by King of Bel »

Offline solomon916

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 10:11:48 PM »
I use the 3DS and will be playing OR (Omega Ruby). I also happen to have the Eon Ticket if anyone needs one via StreetPass. Also have tons of Legendaries I will be trading for Junk Pokemon as I'm trying to get them off my game to give myself room for other stuff needed. I'll have a Black 3DS XL and will be in a Judar cosplay outfit from Magi the Labyrinth of Magic. Just look up the character if you don't know him.

Come say hi, ask for friend code exchange, etc. I wouldn't mind talking or making friends!

Offline hXcHector

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 12:07:03 AM »
I'm thinking of bringing my 3DS with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I may even cosplay as Red. I have all 721 Pokemon, and some competitive Pokemon that I bred myself.