Author Topic: Looking for Hotel Roomies for the Full Convention  (Read 1080 times)

Offline twistedfayt

Looking for Hotel Roomies for the Full Convention
« on: August 13, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »
I'm still looking for possible roomies for Sac Anime so does anyone need a hotel room? I was thinking about booking at the Hawthorne for Friday-Sunday.

If not then I could also be down for staying in someone else's room. I just know that I can't afford a whole lot since I have tohave enough money for both myself and my boyfriend.

The full stay is $180.56 with free breakfast and free shuttle to the convention center. Since my boyfriend doesn't have a job yet, the money will just be split between myself and whomever else who wouldn't mind rooming with two other people. However, that would be for one bed. If that won't work, we could try a 2 bed in the Hawthorne but since it would be $216.40 for the total it would be a bit more. Below are my estimates for the rooms:
1Bed:
2 people paying: $90.28
3 people paying: $60.18
4 people paying: $45.14
2Bed:
2 people paying: $108.20
3 people paying: $72.13
4 people paying: $54.10

Offline Jacky_Zero

• N......Naf......Nifss.....Nice.
Re: Looking for Hotel Roomies for the Full Convention
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:03:44 AM »
Hey, my name is Jacky and I'm a sixteen year old male with two other roommates for a room booked at the Hyatt. It's a two bed room , free breakfast, free WiFi, a swimming area and foods already in the room for snacks. This room is already booked, but I am currently looking for more roommates. We will have air mattresses set up so no one is sleeping on the floor. Me and my friends aren't strict at all, it's just if you respect us and our things you will get respect back. If you're hotel doesn't work out, we would be more than happy if you could join us. All you need to do is email me at spacedad707@gmail.com . Thank you.~

Offline Jacky_Zero

• N......Naf......Nifss.....Nice.
Re: Looking for Hotel Roomies for the Full Convention
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 09:06:11 AM »
You also said that you were having some money issues, so if you can't pay exactly full price, I'm sure I can help you out.~