Author Topic: Day 0 New Year's Party?  (Read 905 times)

Offline Brokeh

Day 0 New Year's Party?
« on: November 03, 2015, 11:47:11 PM »
This is only going to be my second SacAnime, but it's crazy that Day 0 is happening on New Year's Eve?  Is there anyway we can organize an anime-themed party or get-together?  It seems a shame for all of us to be gathered, and spend it separately in our rooms.

Offline fabrickind

• fabrickind.tumblr.com
Re: Day 0 New Year's Party?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »
There is a Day 0 New Year's party planned, but as far as I can find, there is no information about it up yet.

Realistically, I'll probably be furiously finishing cosplays that night, so I probably won't attend (a New Year's party at an anime con doesn't really appeal to me anyway), but I'm sure that there will be info about it soon. I'm also sure that there will be a lot of room parties and parties at the numerous bars around the convention center that you can find. (Also, Old Sac is a bit of a trek, but still within walking distance, and they usually have parties and fireworks out that way.) Even without the official party (or if the official party ends up sucking ;]), I'm sure you can find something to do in the area.
I wonder how hungover congoers will be the morning of Day 1? Stay safe, everyone. Don't drink and drive, and don't give alcohol to minors

Offline Avatura

• One of the host for the sacanime hotel party
Re: Day 0 New Year's Party?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 01:12:45 AM »
So whats going to happen here is that me and some friends are going to run a party at the Hyatt hotel. We are going to hold it on Friday night and Saturday night. There will be video games, drinks (mostly alchohol) also byob if you want (recommended). We're also 420 friendly. Were are building a event page on Facebook under sacanime winter 2017 hotel party for more questions text me on my number 4154500602 for more details.