Author Topic: Cosplay Chess: continuation of the post by Jossalias!  (Read 3476 times)

Offline cosplaychess

Cosplay Chess: continuation of the post by Jossalias!
« on: July 26, 2015, 02:25:48 PM »
Hello,
due to unfortunate circumstances we don't have Joss on as our communications person (but she's still hosting with us). However, the show must go on, and so here we are! cosplay chess is a game of chess in which we use the cosplayers as chess pieces! we dream to host this ourselves. Please please apply, we need all of the pieces that we can get! please comment or private message if you are interested. The event will most likely take place on Sunday, but we'll host it Saturday if we can still snag a spot. thank you so much! (Genderbends and 2ps accepted.)
KW
Characters that have applied and been accepted:
1. Eren- Attack on Titan
2. L-Death note
3. Kuhn- dot hack GU
4. Hawke- DA2
5. Noiz- DMMD
6. 2p Japan - Hetalia
7. Ryuko- Kill La Kill
8. Dean Winchester- Supernatural
9. Hanji- Attack On Titan
10. Young Naruto- Naruto*
11. Light - Death Note*
12. Member of the Anbu Black Ops- Naruto
13. Toph Bei Fong - Avatar the Last Airbender*
14.Natsu Dragneel
15. Robin- emblem awakening
*cosplay may change with date.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 06:35:03 PM by cosplaychess »

Offline KomaedaNagito

• .: K I N G ♚ K A L :.
    • Tumblr
Re: Cosplay Chess: continuation of the post by Jossalias!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 08:24:02 PM »
Do you know what day the panel is going to be on or the preferred day? I'm just curious , thanks!

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:18:40 PM »
Do you know what day the panel is going to be on or the preferred day? I'm just curious , thanks!
Hi! We're really hoping that it will be on saturday, but seeing as how Saturday is a prime spot for all people hosting panels, so if not Saturday then Sunday. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:29:36 PM by cosplaychess »

Offline KomaedaNagito

• .: K I N G ♚ K A L :.
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 11:01:55 AM »
Hi! We're really hoping that it will be on saturday, but seeing as how Saturday is a prime spot for all people hosting panels, so if not Saturday then Sunday. Thanks!

Ah I see! Depending on what day the panel gets accepted , I may or may not have to change the character I am cosplaying as to the event. I'll let you know as soon as I get the official day the panel will be on. Thanks!

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »

Ah I see! Depending on what day the panel gets accepted , I may or may not have to change the character I am cosplaying as to the event. I'll let you know as soon as I get the official day the panel will be on. Thanks!
Whatever cosplay you like is fine, so long as we don't have any repeats. Thanks!

Offline GeekFairyCosplay

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 03:15:41 PM »
If it's on Saturday I will be Young Naruto. If it is on Sunday I will be Ezra bridger (Or America depending what time it is)

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 03:33:36 PM »
If it's on Saturday I will be Young Naruto. If it is on Sunday I will be Ezra bridger (Or America depending what time it is)
Wonderful! Thank you.

Offline GetYourAlbatross

• CosplayAlbatross
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 05:59:19 PM »
I'd love to participate!
Though what character I show up as depends on the day and whatever other guests, panels, or cosplay gatherings are on those days (since I'm still waiting for a full programming list). So, I'll be either Toph Bei Fong (Avatar The Last Airbender), Nice Hollystone (Baccano!), or Child Stanford or Stanley Pines (Gravity Falls).

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »
I'd love to participate!
Though what character I show up as depends on the day and whatever other guests, panels, or cosplay gatherings are on those days (since I'm still waiting for a full programming list). So, I'll be either Toph Bei Fong (Avatar The Last Airbender), Nice Hollystone (Baccano!), or Child Stanford or Stanley Pines (Gravity Falls).
We'd love to have you! Again, our preferred day is saturday, but we don't know for sure yet. Thanks!

Offline Jazu-sama

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 12:09:01 PM »
Hey there! One fire-headed Fairy Tail member looking to play a game of Cosplay Chess with the rest of you! I'd like to put myself down as Natsu Dragneel if you don't mind? Looking forward to seeing this in action!

Offline scion_of_kresnik

• Tales of Fire Emblem
    • My tumblr
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 12:35:51 PM »
Hello, I've seen cosplay chess but I've never once been in it before, I'd love to take part of it as Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening. Though if It does happen on Saturday would you take Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia 2?

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 06:33:39 PM »
Hey there! One fire-headed Fairy Tail member looking to play a game of Cosplay Chess with the rest of you! I'd like to put myself down as Natsu Dragneel if you don't mind? Looking forward to seeing this in action!
Yes! Yes, of course!

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 06:36:47 PM »
Hello, I've seen cosplay chess but I've never once been in it before, I'd love to take part of it as Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening. Though if It does happen on Saturday would you take Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia 2?
We'd love to have you!

Offline daisuke_niwa21

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 06:12:50 AM »
Did you get the go ahead from sacanime for the panel?

Offline cosplaychess

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »
Did you get the go ahead from sacanime for the panel?
Unfortunately, no. But here's our next idea. our group really wants to make this work. I talked to Scott, the director, and he said that we would need to hold our own meetup. So, if you would still like to participate, please send me a message, post a message, anything. We hope to see all of you there and are sorry if we've disappointed anyone, but trust me when I say we WILL make this work. Thank you.