Author Topic: Haikyuu!! Panel 2 (3) More Spots!!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Chibi-tomatoes

Haikyuu!! Panel 2 (3) More Spots!!
« on: July 07, 2015, 09:20:37 PM »
Let's see if this works! *fingers crossed*

Hey guys! I submitted my first panel a while ago and (as you may guess from the title..) it's a Haikyuu Panel! I'm still waiting on the approved email but so far we're certain it'll come through. I've had a whole bunch of luck with finding awesome cosplayers who are willing to be a part of this panel! We finally have all of Karasuno's players! The only spots that are still open are Coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei, and Saeko! If you are interested please message me! And if you are a total panel n00b, not to worry! The all of us are, we are all doing this to have fun! (plus be total volleyball dorks on stage- I mean if that doesn't interest you I don't know what will!) So no worries! The panel was submitted to be on Saturday afternoon or evening and we do have a photo shoot planned for this group to! (But if you are camera shy please let me know beforehand, it will not be a problem!)

Info for those interested:
1. Costume info - (Saeko are open to choose which costumes to wear, message for more info)
2. If you would want to bring your own volleyball that is perfectly fine, if not at the moment we have a total of 4 volleyballs between us (so we're covered  ;D)
3. APPROVED mini-trampoline for all of the jumping during the photo-shoot (message for more info)
4. My email- thatrandomcosplayer01@gmail.com

Hope to see you all at SacAnime and let's all have an awesome time! (osu!)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:36:29 PM by Chibi-tomatoes »

Offline KomaedaNagito

• .: K I N G ♚ K A L :.
    • Tumblr
Re: Haikyuu!! Panel
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 12:26:47 PM »
I hope the panel gets accepted it sounds awesome so far! Would it be okay if I joined as a character that was not from Karasuno or is this just a Karasuno team only panel , just wondering because I might be able to be your Kenma possibly!

Offline hiko

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 12:54:28 PM »
My friend and I would love to participate and cosplay as Yachi and Kiyoko!

Offline Chibi-tomatoes

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 01:54:09 PM »
I hope the panel gets accepted it sounds awesome so far! Would it be okay if I joined as a character that was not from Karasuno or is this just a Karasuno team only panel , just wondering because I might be able to be your Kenma possibly!

If you are able to that sounds awesome! The panel is technically all Karasuno but I think it would be awesome to have Kenma join in as well!  ;D Let me know if you're up for it!

Offline Chibi-tomatoes

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 01:55:06 PM »
My friend and I would love to participate and cosplay as Yachi and Kiyoko!

Awesome! We'd love to have you both as part of the panel team! I'll add you to the list!

Offline emilyemily

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 02:14:10 PM »
I would've loved to participate, but I cosplay Suga and Oikawa :P I look forward to attending the panel though!

Offline Chibi-tomatoes

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 04:34:32 PM »
I would've loved to participate, but I cosplay Suga and Oikawa :P I look forward to attending the panel though!

Aww, sorry to hear about that but I bet you make an awesome Suga and Oikawa!! I can't wait to see everyone there!  ;D ;D