Author Topic: Hetalia Q&A Panel Question?  (Read 4265 times)

Offline reduco

• 2spooky4me
    • Art Blog
Hetalia Q&A Panel Question?
« on: May 14, 2015, 04:33:20 PM »
Hello, sorry if this isn't in the right spot, but I couldn't think of a better place to ask the question: Is anyone planning a Hetalia Q&A Panel for SacSummer 2015? I haven't been able to find any info anywhere, which I thought was weird since it happens at about every con, I'm told. If so, is there any info available for auditions? (I'd apply for a panel myself, but I'm way too busy to manage a panel all by myself!) Thank you! C:

Offline CosplayGeek

Re: Hetalia Q&A Panel Question?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:52:31 PM »
I was wondering the same thing! Hopefully there is one, i'd really like to audition as well.

Offline Dathamster

• (owo)o
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 02:53:34 PM »
I second this, but im assuming that everyone might have been preoccupied with preparing for fanime this weekend. Hopefully some information will be posted soon.  :)

Offline MelissaStar

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 04:58:26 PM »
Yeah, I agree that whoever is hosting the Hetalia panel for Sac-Summer we should have some news about the information.

Offline reduco

• 2spooky4me
    • Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:09:14 AM »
Yes. I myself am getting a little antsy about the lack of information... A friend and I hoped to audition, but usually auditions are announced by now even if a panel isn't accepted yet. I'm hoping that maybe the organizer is waiting until the panel is accepted...?  :-[

Offline queenofmoons

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:25:24 AM »
I know that there used to be a Prussia/Belle cosplayer that would be the one doing the panel every single year. They could've possibly decided to quit doing Sacanime? Or are simply running behind? If it gets to the point where it seems like they really aren't doing one this year, I suppose I could submit a panel towards it? Honestly, I've never ran my own panel. I have helped plan and run things much alike one before. I've acted in several panels and murder mystery dinners, though. I do have a fair share of stage managing experience, and yeah, running a panel and stage managing are two different things- but the difference wouldn't be extreme.

What do you all think?

Offline jossAlias

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 12:56:48 AM »
I know that there used to be a Prussia/Belle cosplayer that would be the one doing the panel every single year. They could've possibly decided to quit doing Sacanime? Or are simply running behind? If it gets to the point where it seems like they really aren't doing one this year, I suppose I could submit a panel towards it? Honestly, I've never ran my own panel. I have helped plan and run things much alike one before. I've acted in several panels and murder mystery dinners, though. I do have a fair share of stage managing experience, and yeah, running a panel and stage managing are two different things- but the difference wouldn't be extreme.

What do you all think?

Well I'd be willing to help as long as it's not on saturday afternoon cus i'm trying to co host the cosplay chess panel too... But i'd really love to help or heck even audition if you want to run it on your own. If you need help with the social media stuff like making a video on youtube for auditions or running a facebook page you can hit me up i'm good with that stuff and i'd be happy to help :)

Offline Dathamster

• (owo)o
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 09:36:36 AM »
Who is everyone wanting to audition as? :)

I wonder what'll happen !

Offline reduco

• 2spooky4me
    • Art Blog
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 12:22:56 PM »
I was hoping to audition as Iceland! I realize that most people only care about the Axis & Allies, but why not add a Nordic?  ;)

Offline jossAlias

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 12:55:49 PM »
I'd love to audition as spain! I'm fluent in spanish so that's a plus and he's so happy and great i love him!

Offline queenofmoons

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
I decided to go ahead and submit the panel myself. I have a friend that's gonna be helping me out with everything/co-hosting the panel. We'll be working on setting up a video for the submissions and posts on social media over the next few days.

Offline Dathamster

• (owo)o
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 03:17:21 PM »
@queenofmoons @jossAlias do you guys have tumblrs? :)

Offline MelissaStar

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 03:40:46 PM »
I already submitted a panel over Memorial Weekend and by Friday my friend and I will publish an info page about the auditions. Such as who and what we are looking for.

Offline QueenNatalia313

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 04:25:01 PM »
Hopefully I can audition for Belarus. She's a minor character, but why not???  :D

Offline queenofmoons

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 11:25:46 PM »
I already submitted a panel over Memorial Weekend and by Friday my friend and I will publish an info page about the auditions. Such as who and what we are looking for.

Why didn't you say anything about that back at Memoral Weekend? It would've been nice to know earlier than now. I've been struggling to figure out which Hetalia dweeb I would do and knowing those few weeks earlier would've been a big help.

Did you just join the forum?