Author Topic: Naruto - Naruto Shippuden episode 261+ (For My Friend)  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Unique

• I'm here for you.
Naruto - Naruto Shippuden episode 261+ (For My Friend)
« on: June 15, 2014, 01:01:54 PM »
This thread is only for events taking place from episode 261+.

I'm not very good at starting threads, and my grammar do have its disturbance for other readers however here is my shot at starting a conversation/discussion.

Gaara's speech (For My Friend) Episode 261 - The war is beginning and the five great nations lack trust in one another which can become problematic in the war they're about to fight. The speech Gaara is addressing the five great nations with is the most heart tearing and stunning speech I've heard so far in any Anime, He starts out by telling the people about a ninja (Naruto) that once saved him from the darkness although they were enemies (Naruto) Cried for his enemy even thought they were hurting eachother becuase he knew Gaara's pain, and when two people know of the same pain they should be capable of understanding eachother and there can be no bad blood, how he uses that knowledge to bring the five great nations at peace is also stunning to me, and it should be for any "Naruto/naruto shippuden" Fans. He basically changes it from Jinchuuriki to Being hurt by akatsuki, He tells the five great nations that they've all been hurt by the akatsuki and therefore there can be no bad blood between them, there is only shinobi at that moment I had what we call "Eletric shock" where you get goose bumbs and it gets really exciting, And then another pack of feels strike, when he tells about himself being to inexperienced to do this on his own and that they should give him a hand in achieving victory against the akatsuki, and they can have his head after the war is over if they still cannot forgive the sand.

This episode gave me alot of touching moments and rocking moments, Gaara is also one of my favourite characters in Naruto/Naruto shippuden so it makes it even better that he's the one giving the speech, and talks about saving his friend naruto.

(More to come)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:09:48 PM by Unique »