Author Topic: VIP Badges?  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Thekrookedkilla

VIP Badges?
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:48:40 AM »
Hello,

I was looking around and I was wondering, do you have to have a hotel room in order to get a VIP badge? The only reason I ask is because at Summer Sac Anime I was offered by a staff member a VIP Upgrade for $15 more and I said no, but this time around I was looking into it, however, with hotel costs around 500 dollars, I was wondering if there was any way to get a VIP badge without a hotel room.

Thanks in advance.

Offline KawaiiCreole

• Vice-Chair Volunteers / Social Media / Customer Service / Press
  • Fountain Owner
  • What's the sitch?
Re: VIP Badges?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 05:27:10 PM »
Update
No, the VIP badge is a reward for booking a room at our partner hotel during pre-registration. We do offer the VIP badge for $85 on site during the convention.   The only other way to obtain a VIP is to volunteer.  But the volunteer VIP is only good for the next show.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:04:40 AM by KawaiiCreole »

Offline Thekrookedkilla

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 12:14:36 AM »
Wish I got the name of the staff member that told me that. It was pretty tempting to get offered a VIP badge for only 15 dollars more, glad I didn't take it, might have just went into their pocket.

Offline Karasu Hatake

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 03:44:42 AM »
Well last Sac anime I had gotten word that someone was selling fake badges and wristbands I actually saw one of the fake VIP ones it didn't have jack on it like mine did so best be careful and only get them from the right people  :o