Author Topic: Sacanime Summer 2017 Different or confusing programming schedules?  (Read 162 times)

Offline citrus

Hi I hope the staff or people are still reading the forums. I have a couple of questions. The programming schedule and programming are very confusing and seem to be different one another. For example according to the programming schedule and description on fridays says' That Kira Buckland will be hosting a Jojo's bizzare adventure fan panel at 6:00 PM in the main events. but According to the programing grid it's a panel from the sounds of it dedicated to her work.

Then there's also Saturday.

According to the Saturday programming schedule the Roger Craig Smith,Sam Riegel & Liam O’Brien panel will be  starting at 5:30. And Kira Buckland's panel  will star at 7:00 PM. But in the programming grid for Saturday Kira  Buckland's panel will start at 5:30  but the Roger Craig Smith,Sam Riegel & Liam O’Brien panel will start at 7:00 PM so I am REALLY confused? What is the final and most accurate programming schedule. I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible as the convention is coming up very soon.