Author Topic: Looking for Roommates at the Sheraton!  (Read 222 times)

Offline RaeLynn

• Otaku, Nerd, Voice Actress, Singer, ME
Looking for Roommates at the Sheraton!
« on: July 07, 2017, 12:09:14 PM »
Hello!

My husband and I are looking for people to share our hotel room at the Sheraton Grand for SacAnime this summer!

A bit about us: We were married in May of this year, both of us love anime, gaming, movies, cosplay, drinking, uh...we both work as voice actors independently too!

About Todd: A total spazz and goofball. Loves music (he plays guitar, piano, drums, and sings really well). Favorite anime is either Cowboy Bebop or Parasyte the Maxim. Loves video games, favorite is FallOut 4.

About Whitney: Total otaku. xD My favorite anime is either LoveLive! School Idol Project or Sailor Moon! I love to play horror games, and my favorite so far as been Outlast! I like to sing and cosplay (I've been cosplaying for 5 years now, my first cosplay was Yurippe from Angel Beats!).I am also a photographer!

So we do have some rules about staying in our room, but bear with us, it's for everyone's safety and well-being.

1) No drugs, please. We will be drinking, so if you don't like that, we aren't the room for you. But no weed, no hardcore stuff. It's a non-smoking room. Let's keep it that way.
2) You have to pay for the room upfront. I tried letting people pay me on the last day of the con once, I was totally screwed out of $300.
3) Please respect people's stuff. I've had things stolen from my personal stuff (including a $200 cosplay costume.). It's not fun, and it's never okay.
4) If you are into Homestuck, that's cool. Please keep the bodypaint away from everyone's stuff. Especially if you don't seal your paint.
5) Let's all get along, and respect people's personal space and privacy. We're all there to have a good time, we don't want drama.

Our Cosplay Line-up!
Friday: Team Rocket Grunts
Saturday: Len & Rin (Servant of Evil)
Sunday: MAYBE Wedding Yuno & Yuki (if not, then surprise cosplay!! Meaning, we have no idea. xD)

ABOUT THE ROOM: We have a double bed room at the Sheraton Grand. It is a non-smoking room. We already call dibs on one of the beds. So we are looking for 2-3 more roommates. We would love to have another couple with us, I mean, we can all be friends! XD

So we're doing the math for the room, and we figure it out to be $94 per person for the whole weekend. (We are willing to work with you within like $15). Todd and I are paying for half of the room ourselves, since we booked it for longer than the con. The room is booked from Thursday-Monday. (we wanted to be there for day 0, and we want to rest.)

We hope you are interested! Please shoot us an e-mail at whitneywilliamsactress@gmail.com. In the e-mail. please tell us about yourself! Label the subject: Salted Caramel Mocha, so we know it's not spam.

Have a great day! :D

Offline RaeLynn

• Otaku, Nerd, Voice Actress, Singer, ME
Re: Looking for Roommates at the Sheraton!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 02:14:20 PM »
The room has been filled! :D Thanks guys!