Author Topic: Need Roommates Thurs-Mon (offering video games and selection of TV and movies)  (Read 288 times)

Offline G.Spax

Hello, I'm Ed P.S.

This is my first time attending this particular con and I have gotten a hotel just a couple of blocks from this convention.  The main max is 3 people with a king size bed and a couch.  I may take up the couch while two guests can share the bed.  I am also willing to allow two more in the room provided they bring a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress.

The location is as follows:

Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park
1121 15th Street
Sacramento, CA, 95814

The room lasts from August 31st to September 4th so there is no risk of missing anything.

Anyone who stays in this room will have access to my Wii which via USB and Virtual Console contains multiplayer games and I will bring multiple Wii Remotes (Classic Controllers and Gamecube Controllers I can only bring two of the GC ones and one Classic Controller for Multiplayer on the Virtual Console) and I have a video player with hard drives that contain a huge amount of TV shows from Anime, US cartoons, live action sitcoms, drama, reality, Power Rangers (Every season), and many movies.

For 2 people joining me, the cost of being at the hotel to split evenly will be $200 a person.  But if 4 people can join me given the terms I put in, it can be $125 a person.  It would be slightly more to be exactly even, but I'm being generous here.  If this sounds like a lot, I am sorry, but if it was one of the hotels I reserved by the con, it would be much more expensive.  You can consider the cost of everything extra I am bringing in accordance with this to make up for this.

If anyone is interested in a room, please let me know.  Depending on how many agree and if at least two bring a sleeping bag, I can keep the room at $125 per person.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:09:44 PM by G.Spax »

Offline G.Spax

Re: Need Roommates (offering video games and selection of TV and movies)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 11:02:51 AM »
I really need some room mates.  If anyone is available, it would really help reduce costs please.

Offline G.Spax

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 12:33:20 PM »
UPDATE: I likely now have one roommate confirmed.  If anyone else joins in, we'll have the main minimum for the room in terms of price.

Offline G.Spax

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 03:18:27 PM »
If I can get one more person for this room it would really help.  If I can get three more, it will be cheaper for everyone.

Offline G.Spax

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 12:45:45 PM »
I now have 3 people in this room.  If I can get one more, then room will be reduced to $125 per person (I know I said $100 originally, but I made a miscalculation when thinking if I only got 4 instead of if it was 3, sorry).

I will need someone with a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress if we get one more person.  If you're not comfortable with that then sorry, but with 4 people as it is, it takes up 2 beds already.

The offer will be available until Wednesday night.

Offline G.Spax

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 05:20:18 PM »
Someone just bailed on the room.  If anyone else joins in, the room will be $150 per person, but if two more join in, it will be $125 per person.  The information above still applies.

Offline G.Spax

I'm going to add in a new condition.  I will allow 1 or 2 more new comers who may be arriving on Friday or Saturday, but the price will be a little higher if this is the case.  If anyone arrives on these days, for one person, it will be $160, but if two want to come, I'll drop it down to $130.

I'll also reduce the price for the two currently with me to the same amount as well and return some cash to them so everyone pays equally.