Author Topic: Will we be "Chillin'" again?  (Read 5468 times)

Offline GrainOfSand319

Will we be "Chillin'" again?
« on: June 12, 2014, 08:02:47 PM »
Can we look forward to a "Chillin' with voice actors" panel this August? Much potential I see in our lineup of guests this summer....  ;)

Offline JEFFBM

Re: Will we be "Chillin'" again?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 02:42:53 PM »
It's coming back, I'm working on finalizing the casting and the script we'll be using so look forward to it.

Offline GrainOfSand319

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:35:09 AM »
Awesome! Glad to hear it. It gives the guests and fans a chance to get together in such a way that other panels can't do. Thank you for your initiative on this Jeff. Sacanime-goers like me really appreciate it.  :D

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 12:52:03 AM »
Believe me, I'm happy the panel has received such positive reception and this summers panel is going to be even better than last time. I can't wait to announce the cast once I get the okay to do so (though the script will remain a secret until the actual panel).

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 10:30:13 AM »
Expect some announcements to be made really soon. I think you guys will like the changes we've been making to this event and I can't wait to share all the details with everyone, this is a panel you don't wanna miss.

Offline GrainOfSand319

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 09:24:49 AM »
Glad to hear Chillin' is getting the attention it deserves! Any hints as to the script?

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 11:57:30 AM »
You're just gonna have to attend the panel to find out what script we're doing this time.

Offline GrainOfSand319

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 11:48:52 AM »
Fair enough!  :-X I will prod no more. As for the schedule? Do you have an idea of what day it might be taking place?

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »
You'll know as soon as I know.

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 05:02:00 PM »
Finally the day where I can announce the cast of our 2nd ever Chillin' With Voice Actors panel.

The following actors have agreed to take part and let me play director with them:
Dave Fennoy
J. Michael Tatum
Cristina Vee
Tony Oliver
Christine Marie Cabanos
Yuri Lowenthal

As for what script they'll be reading, you'll just have to attend the panel to find out. We'll be in Special Events at 9:30PM on August 30th.

Offline GrainOfSand319

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 01:13:51 PM »
Cool! Can't wait to hear Mr. Fennoy say, "Previously, on Chillin' With Voice Actors..."  :P

Offline GrainOfSand319

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 01:24:22 PM »
Or perhaps... "Previously, on Radio Play"....  :o

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »
Not really doing any recaps, we actually have a more structured format this time around so expect to see a few new changes to the panel.

Offline GrainOfSand319

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 11:10:44 AM »
Sounds good. My apologies for misleading, though, because the "Previously on..." was referring to the Walking Dead game where Dave's character Lee says "Previously, on the Walking Dead..." at the start of a new episode. Anyway, the weeks have gone by quick! Congrats again on Chillin' #2!

Offline JEFFBM

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 09:08:27 PM »
Just want to say thanks to everyone who came out for our 2nd cold reading despite the later time slot. Hope everyone had a great time, I know for a fact that the actors had one helluva time performing for everyone out there (and I'm sure it helped that Yuri and Tara brought beer). We'll be back in winter with a new script and a new group of actors so stay tuned for when I get the okay to share those details in about 3-4 months.